Acrylic / Gel Nail Enhancement Aftercare Advice
Caring for your new nails may mean breaking some bad habits, your new nails are strong but not unbreakable... Treat your nails as jewels not tools!!
- Always use the correct tool. Your nails were not designed to be used as a screwdriver, can opener or the unwedge of all things!
- Do not leave your hands in water for long periods of time, and wear gloves for washing up, gardening etc.
- Apply Solar Oil twice a day to keep your skin healthy, promote flexibility and prolong the life of your enhancements.
- Never clip, pick or pull of your nail enhancements as this will cause damage to your natural nails.
- Use Acetone free nail polish remover.
- Do not change your nail polish more than once a week as this can break down the product. causing possible breakages or lifting.
- Apply a base coat to prevent staining.
- Apply top coat every few days to help maintain the life of your nail art if applicable.
Your nails need to be maintained so please do not miss your maintenance appointments.