Ear Piercing Aftercare Advice
A copy of your aftercare advice will be given on the day of piercing.
- Wash hands thoroughly before touching studs or ear.
- Cleanse front and back of the ear 2 times a day with Caflon natural solution (provided) without removing studs. Then rotate studs 2 or 3 times, 180 degrees right and 180 degrees left, half a turn only to avoid hair trapping in the stud.
- Leave studs in the ears for 6 weeks (12 weeks for cartilage)
- Remove studs or handle your ears unnecessarily
- Push the butterfly towards the ear as tightening may lead to inflammation.