Eyelash Extensions Aftercare Advice
Please advise if you are elergic to ellastoplast.
An eyelash tint is recommended prior to treatment however is not essential.
- Do not wear makeup for 24 hours prior to treatment.
- Do not allow the lashes to come into contact with water or steam for 48 hours.
- Avoid the use of creams, eye makeup removers or cleansers containing oils as they can break down the adhesion loosening the lash extensions.
- Only use water based mascara, and only apply to the tips of the lashes.
- Use oil free makeup remover.
- Do not rub or pull the lashes, be gentle with them.
- Do not use an eyelash curler or perm the eyelash extensions.
- Infills must be maintained every 2-3 weeks.